There were a lot of ups and downs for one day today. My grandma passed away a few weeks after my birthday last year and it was my grandma’s 88th birthday today.
Usually, my family and I travel to Vietnam and vacate there for 2 weeks every year to spend time with her. Two weeks face-to-face time is all I have every year with her and although we sometimes webcam and chat to each other one or twice monthly, it's really not that much time at all. Since she’s not there in
I know this sounds really cliched, but you really don't realise what you have and what you'll miss until it's gone. I regret not spending enough time with her, talking to her and just letting her know how much she means to me. I don't really wanna elaborate on this since this is the interweb and all, but yeah.
You know those types of days where a crappy feeling latches onto you early in the day and sticks to you for the rest of the day and you can't shake it off? Well, it was like that.
I lost my temper a lot today and I feel really bad for the people who were on the receiving end. It was an utterly awful day, but I will be back to normal tomorrow hopefully.
Labels: grandma